a story to tell :'((

(A girl and guy were speeding over 100 mph on a motorcycle)
Girl: Slow
down. Im scared.
Guy: No this is fun.
Girl: No its not. Please, its to scary!
Guy: Then tell me you love me.
Girl: Fine, I love you. Slow down!
Guy: Now give me a BIG hug.
(Girl hugs him)
Guy: Can u take my helmet off and put it on? Its bugging me.

In the paper the next day: A motorcycle had crashed into a building because of break failure. Two people were on the motorcycle, but only one survived.
The truth was that halfway down the road, the guy realized that his brakes broke, but he didn't want to let the girl know. Instead, he had her say she loved him, felt her hug one last time, then had her wear his helmet so she would live even though it meant he would die.

Saturday, January 29, 2011

current mood;;falling apart


ronan keating - superman
*credit to the lyrics! the words r so fucking good.
this is life, this is love.
the song really make me felt in love again :) i love it.
i would probably falling fr someone
that really appreciate what love is,
especially like this one.
iloveyou, cinta! :DD *

i've been heading in the wrong direction
hiding from my own protection
running but my heart was standing still

i guess, u saw the light inside me
ur love has been a torch to guide me
i hope i can be all that u deserve

well, im no superman
bt i'll love u the best i can
and u know i just flesh and bones
but with u, i feel am flying
dont u know am no superman
but, i always be ur man

i was searching for a heart that's beating
as fast as the way am feeling
trying to find some peace there in my soul

u know it was ur love that saved me
the answer to my prayers u gave me
nn i hope, i'll be all that u deserve

i'd fight for you
i'd die for you
u know i would

hold back the night
light up the sky
oh, if i could

i'll always be your man

No comments:

follower blog ini :)