a story to tell :'((

(A girl and guy were speeding over 100 mph on a motorcycle)
Girl: Slow
down. Im scared.
Guy: No this is fun.
Girl: No its not. Please, its to scary!
Guy: Then tell me you love me.
Girl: Fine, I love you. Slow down!
Guy: Now give me a BIG hug.
(Girl hugs him)
Guy: Can u take my helmet off and put it on? Its bugging me.

In the paper the next day: A motorcycle had crashed into a building because of break failure. Two people were on the motorcycle, but only one survived.
The truth was that halfway down the road, the guy realized that his brakes broke, but he didn't want to let the girl know. Instead, he had her say she loved him, felt her hug one last time, then had her wear his helmet so she would live even though it meant he would die.

Sunday, December 12, 2010

yeah, sunday.


my day was SUPERB, yesterday.
date : 12 .12 .10
and it also aini's birthday
she's my 'adik' in our family 9crews
and DEAR baby girl [andak],
iloveyou so much.
as well as all the other members.

sis nazwa, along, wani, cik bubu, fairus, deana and shanaz


location : in front of the center stage in cs
my sis nazwa, along and cyaa wasnt here :'(
but, still.
having so much fun.
it was SPEECHLESS to gather with you guys back babes :)
me love you <3
from left, fairus shanaz and me
after lunch at vivo
there's amoy also lah :)
ada booth bra kat sebelah kanan saya.
likey :D

mood : nak beli bra kalew kalew baru. ketandusan bra sudaa.
and feeling a lil bit blue at the night-day :'(

2 comments:

Anonymous said...

yeay ^_^...
go0d!! another great day u hv..
keep it r0ck2 miss miaow..

-mr 14-

-Melissa Rina- said...

good!! beli bra byk2! hohoh

follower blog ini :)