a story to tell :'((

(A girl and guy were speeding over 100 mph on a motorcycle)
Girl: Slow
down. Im scared.
Guy: No this is fun.
Girl: No its not. Please, its to scary!
Guy: Then tell me you love me.
Girl: Fine, I love you. Slow down!
Guy: Now give me a BIG hug.
(Girl hugs him)
Guy: Can u take my helmet off and put it on? Its bugging me.

In the paper the next day: A motorcycle had crashed into a building because of break failure. Two people were on the motorcycle, but only one survived.
The truth was that halfway down the road, the guy realized that his brakes broke, but he didn't want to let the girl know. Instead, he had her say she loved him, felt her hug one last time, then had her wear his helmet so she would live even though it meant he would die.

Tuesday, March 16, 2010

i mish lu la gle~

today
am facing with the same mistake
dat i dn't even know whether its mine or his
am i really am suck,
if its regarding to love thingy
or its he who are really damn *SHAITTss* ?
who doesn't care about the others feeling
who always feel dat he is in the truth, innocent, right-side
who can simply say dat he cant love me back because he just dn't know why
and let go everything with a simple smile

" FUCKK la sial! " sorry with the harsh word.bt, this is the best word dat my lovely dfan sina would describe this thing as what.

yep.everything seem just fine when we are friends.isn't it?nn it bcme so difficult when u made me fall in love with you.

YES!!u make me love you.

why?how?idk.

all i know is, you will always make me laugh.you never hurt me with your words.even it is so darn harsh.because i've already mind set dat its only a joke dat hv nothing to do with feeling matter.&& idk why and how i can accept all the harsh thing with a smile when it comes out from you.none of any of other boys can make me feels like this.a calm feeling.and LOVE,,

i wish i could..
just be with you whenever i wanted to...again..
hear your voice whenever i mish it..again...
ask for my 'chang' whenever i fell like wanted it..again..
tease you while you're in the middle of something..again..
eat our favvy sundae cornetto chocs..again..
get my 'd.r'..again..
feel your warm and scent..again..
laughing with all our heart together..again..
watch our man united match together..again..
arguing about any babble things that we our self dn't know what it refers to..again..
sit beside the sea and just sit there with no words...again..
see you looking into my eyes..again...
making fun of you with my sibs...again..
ask you to choose which dresses suit me best..again..
fly you a good night kish..again..
be close to you..again..
sharing shisha with you..again...
playing with your 'bidadari'..again..
hear you calling me names..again..

i mish those memory..b~
i mish the word i love you.
i mish the word i miss you more.
i mish the word sy cinta awk ketat ketat.

they told me that am strong enough to handle this matter,b~
but the fact is,,
you are my strength.

this songs does fit in.

"try sleeping with a broken heart"
by Alicia keys.

"menanti pagi"
by Laluna.


the same mistake..
the same misery..
but
different person..


bb : awk awk,awk sayang sy ta?
b : sayang~
bb : sayang banyak banyak ke siket siket?
b : sayang banyak banyak laa.
bb : bukti?
b : na bukti?oke.kat sane nmpak bintang ta?
bb : tade la awk.na hujan kot.
b : tade?okeoke.ad nmpak bulan kn?
bb : ade ade :)
b : oke, awk tgk bulan tu.pastu kire sampai 5.kalau bulan tu jatuh mksdnye sy tpu awk.
bb : da tengok..kire :)
b : oke~1..2..3..4..5! bulan tu jatuh ta?
bb : ta.
b : haa~kn sy da buktikan.sy sayang awk banyak banyak :)
bb : haaa :DD sayang awk banyak banyak jugak~



&& it still there..b..

No comments:

follower blog ini :)