a story to tell :'((

(A girl and guy were speeding over 100 mph on a motorcycle)
Girl: Slow
down. Im scared.
Guy: No this is fun.
Girl: No its not. Please, its to scary!
Guy: Then tell me you love me.
Girl: Fine, I love you. Slow down!
Guy: Now give me a BIG hug.
(Girl hugs him)
Guy: Can u take my helmet off and put it on? Its bugging me.

In the paper the next day: A motorcycle had crashed into a building because of break failure. Two people were on the motorcycle, but only one survived.
The truth was that halfway down the road, the guy realized that his brakes broke, but he didn't want to let the girl know. Instead, he had her say she loved him, felt her hug one last time, then had her wear his helmet so she would live even though it meant he would die.

Tuesday, January 19, 2010

my malady

all this long,
almost a year i've suffered from the pain that u gave me.
i never thought i'll see u again
my heart is empty.
there is no space for another guy in here
back then,
he came && start filling your space
and now
i see you
in him
the way he look at me
the way he look into my eye
the way he treat me
the way he pampered me
just like you used to do towards me
but there is a different
he never lied to me
he take away the pain
he rises the shine in this world
my world
my own tuanputerii amy's world
i've given you lots of chances
and i've waited you for so long
even i knew there's someone else in ur heart
that already fill up my place
everything changed
since the day u walk out from my life
the days i've gone through were dark
all i have is...
ur words
ur empty lyrics
ur false hope
ur broken promises
&& all the pale memories
u tortured me by leaving me with those things
am not strong enough to face the fact that my own world are leaving me
it used to be
you are my spirits
you are my world
you are my everything
but then,,
you leave me with tears
&& hating love is all i do
hating myself for knowing you
for loving you
but i do want to thank you
as you leave me
i learn the true meaning of friendship
they always be there for me
to be the shoulder for me to lean on
the hand to wipe out my tears
the ears to hear all my sadness
the eyes to cry along with me
and for most to be who they are to me
a friend
that always love me back
that always make me smile && laugh
shining my day
my friends are my family
my family are my priority
and i hope you're now happy with ur new life
so do i
i'll stand up
and love him as who he is
not as you in him
farewell and good bye
my malady

p/s : sbb sy kn strong ;)) kn b kn?
u are my pain killer sygg.haha
italy awk sorg jep b <3>

No comments:

follower blog ini :)