a story to tell :'((

(A girl and guy were speeding over 100 mph on a motorcycle)
Girl: Slow
down. Im scared.
Guy: No this is fun.
Girl: No its not. Please, its to scary!
Guy: Then tell me you love me.
Girl: Fine, I love you. Slow down!
Guy: Now give me a BIG hug.
(Girl hugs him)
Guy: Can u take my helmet off and put it on? Its bugging me.

In the paper the next day: A motorcycle had crashed into a building because of break failure. Two people were on the motorcycle, but only one survived.
The truth was that halfway down the road, the guy realized that his brakes broke, but he didn't want to let the girl know. Instead, he had her say she loved him, felt her hug one last time, then had her wear his helmet so she would live even though it meant he would die.

Friday, November 27, 2009

erhhh!!boys!!


do u noe y am i posting this blog
with dat title?
no?
do u wanna noe why?

i am sick of this!
i definitely should just heard what my girls told me to do so
hating you!
i should just forget about you.
or never knowing u for the rest of my life
yes!u r my perfect man
should be!
but u r not as much as i expected u r...

muhammad shahid ahmad nizar
am not loving u because of ur money
nor ur face
nor ur car
nor ur friends
NOT EVEN BECAUSE OF UR
PERSONALITY


its just because my heart keep leads me to urs

&& u hv cross the line
even its not ur fault
&&i wont believe it until it comes from u urself
bt,u keep on silent
then..
i just have to think differently
ur guys keep saying that u hv ur special person now
&&many other things
its hurting me
&&i just have to face it up

am sick of boys

p/s : sorii al~i cnt take it anymore..he's too complicated
&&am quit.
end

[ohh~to boys : dun make me sick of u.
if u wanna fren with me,,then be one!!
dun act weirdly afterward!!
once u r my fren forever u'll be!! got it?]

5 comments:

deana said...

cool babe.
he don't deserve you~
one day die sedar die syg ko,,
but when the day comes,,
too late~

kumbang bukan seekor ;)
beside,,
u pretty my dear.
there's lot of people out there
wants to get know with you.
open ur heart
for others and close from him. :DD
*jaat ta*
hehehe..

amy.437 said...

agak aa~ -.-"
adoii.saket aty+geram+bencii cmne pon
maseh~~
haishh!!
got to get rid of this feeling faster.
:'(

amy.437 said...

act na.i dont deserve him..
let it be...
hmm...

amy.437 said...

g pon..
org laen tgok rpe paras yg penting...dy tak~na..

Miwa Mohamad said...

love can be this disastrous hurt babe . forgeting is so impossible , bliv me . but , ignoring could be possible . slowly laa keyh ? time is the key , to heals everything ;P luf yu darla .
M O V I N G O N

follower blog ini :)