a story to tell :'((

(A girl and guy were speeding over 100 mph on a motorcycle)
Girl: Slow
down. Im scared.
Guy: No this is fun.
Girl: No its not. Please, its to scary!
Guy: Then tell me you love me.
Girl: Fine, I love you. Slow down!
Guy: Now give me a BIG hug.
(Girl hugs him)
Guy: Can u take my helmet off and put it on? Its bugging me.

In the paper the next day: A motorcycle had crashed into a building because of break failure. Two people were on the motorcycle, but only one survived.
The truth was that halfway down the road, the guy realized that his brakes broke, but he didn't want to let the girl know. Instead, he had her say she loved him, felt her hug one last time, then had her wear his helmet so she would live even though it meant he would die.

Tuesday, October 6, 2009

YES! i am!

so wut if am not as PREETY as u r
so wut if i dont have a great voice lyke URS
so wut if am not as graceful as the other girls
so wut if am not as skinny nn hv a GORGEOUS body like urs
so wut if am not a good person like u
so what if i have these girls as my friends
[fyi,these girls r the one who dazzle my life! ]
so wut if i like to spent alots
so wut if i've change alots
[its not about culture shock or wutsoeva,
its about being the real me,am searching nn still learning bout life.
i wanna c the real world.its my rights]
so wut if dnt noe much bout artists thingy
so what if love him but he DOESNT love me back
[at least i noe my feeling towards him! ]
so wut i have a bad taste on many things
so wut if i like to handle my thingy in my own way
so wut if i've done lots of stupid things
so what if dont have a great family as urs
[bear dis in ur mind! my FAMILY is off limits!!
they r loveable nn i love 'em!!]
so wut if you would get evrything dat u want
SO WHAT!
i dont even care
nn i dont want to
i dun want to talk bad bout u at ur back
nn i dont wanna say those bad words
am not saying dat am a good person
NO!
cuz u're saying dat u r better than me.
fine.say whatever u wanna say
but get dis clearly
u have nothing...
i repeat,its a big fat NOTHING to do with u
i do admit i've done so much mistakes
but ppl learn from mistakes
nn i learn from my past
nn still learning to be better in MY LIFE!
YES! i am ME!
i do speak directly if i dont like it
but yet i do think of the other's feeling
it'll be not if they hd reach the limits
its my life
my decision
my way
be MATURED
act like ur age
if i've done smething wrong towards u
am sorry
dont judge other ppl if u dont really noe 'em
am sorii if am not like you
but the fact is i am NOT
face the reality
no one is perfect
&&
i am me!
i love myself so darn much!!

p/s : get real!

2 comments:

-Melissa Rina- said...

sape yang wat amy marah ni?!! eeesh!! nak kene budak tuh!! berani die buat my sis marah!! ni yg kakak pon marah gak nih!! (tibe2)

amy.437 said...

tah
taw tape en kak
ngah geram nii
gerammm niih!
eishhh!
>.<"
[tbe2 jgk]haha :DD

follower blog ini :)