a story to tell :'((

(A girl and guy were speeding over 100 mph on a motorcycle)
Girl: Slow
down. Im scared.
Guy: No this is fun.
Girl: No its not. Please, its to scary!
Guy: Then tell me you love me.
Girl: Fine, I love you. Slow down!
Guy: Now give me a BIG hug.
(Girl hugs him)
Guy: Can u take my helmet off and put it on? Its bugging me.

In the paper the next day: A motorcycle had crashed into a building because of break failure. Two people were on the motorcycle, but only one survived.
The truth was that halfway down the road, the guy realized that his brakes broke, but he didn't want to let the girl know. Instead, he had her say she loved him, felt her hug one last time, then had her wear his helmet so she would live even though it meant he would die.

Wednesday, October 28, 2009

lalalalalalink~


okeoke
already done mgt215 paper.
5out.1 to go
trying my best to get my target
ehemehem
wait fer me k my dear darla :DD
me myself cant wait to get thru all dis
arghhh!!
tension melanda.
na balek jb!!!
bt still i'll nver stop stadying okeh mr.s :))
[berbunge bahagie~hehe]



to all my darla's
&& my deary boyys
thanxx fer all d'supports dat u gave
me

my lovely family
[will always b d'first in my heart.
mmmmmmuahhhh! ]

.my deana.
[ u r d'best couz eva sygg :)) ]

.my bff's.
[babes && guys.korg terhebat!]

.my hsemates.
[sygg korg.xoxo forever!]


&&



especially mr.s
eventho u didnt like me dat much
bt,u treated me like d'others
tq :))
i do..appreciate it,,mr.s


adeh~
still cnt get thru dis feeling
y am i sooooo into u?
haih~
its okee,i'll try my best to
take dis feeling far away from u okeh :)



awk taya rsaw



we still cn remain...
emm....friends??
may b..



&& mr.s


i am sorry
for every mistake dat i done towards u
may b
am annoyed u
am sorry
may b
am disturbing u
am sorry
&&
many other may b
dat might mke u felt uncnfrtble
am sorry


okeoke.forget about all dis things
do enjoy me&&my life :))
as always

spaghetti life of TUANPUTERII~


na pegii mam kt mamak alim
haha :DD



tuanputeriii :))


sy && cnsultant terhebat sy
my 'sexy ppl'
haha :DD



tmpat kje bf kembangkuncup :))


sarah && tuanputerii :))





No comments:

follower blog ini :)