a story to tell :'((

(A girl and guy were speeding over 100 mph on a motorcycle)
Girl: Slow
down. Im scared.
Guy: No this is fun.
Girl: No its not. Please, its to scary!
Guy: Then tell me you love me.
Girl: Fine, I love you. Slow down!
Guy: Now give me a BIG hug.
(Girl hugs him)
Guy: Can u take my helmet off and put it on? Its bugging me.

In the paper the next day: A motorcycle had crashed into a building because of break failure. Two people were on the motorcycle, but only one survived.
The truth was that halfway down the road, the guy realized that his brakes broke, but he didn't want to let the girl know. Instead, he had her say she loved him, felt her hug one last time, then had her wear his helmet so she would live even though it meant he would die.

Tuesday, April 21, 2009

waa~!!my baby :'((

to : all my frens my beloved dearest gals && boys.


plss do me a favor
all da'cntact nmbers in my hp dlu tu da ilang.
cuz my hp da ilang aka kne curik.
iskisk :'((
so,,plsplspls msgg me nn tell me who u r.
k k??
thankiesh!!
:))


haih -.- geram tol.dat tyme i ad meeting yg ta pape ta.just jmpe sbb na ckp.t mlm tlgg smbut cekgu tarian ktorg kt ostel.tah ppe tah.da la dat tyme i ngah study week.
so,mmg harapan la en na g kolej.haih -.- smpai sne just na ckp tu jep.bg msgg sudeyh~pas2 i wait there for almost 2-3hours la gak.msgg my dear feera tnye na dtgg study ke ta.tehn last2 dy kate dy dtg tp kol3 t.pas2 ngah bosan2 msgg ajeem~pas2 ckp la bosan.skaly ye na tman.tp dat tyme rse cam ta perlu kott.sbb na g jusco.tp dy sgttt la baek.hee~na tlgg anta en g jusco.sbb i kempunan my 'tayoyayie'!!hehe.xpp then smpai sne.g bli tayoyayie unagi.nyumnyum :DD pas2 trus alek.smpai kt kolej balek,amy g 3rd floor.then,na msgg feera~check check check.....da tade!!
plik jep.i mmg lta kt dlm beg.nva put it out tyme jln.then balek ostel.minx dyorg sume nmber ajeem.tnye dy if dy nmpk ke.dy ckp 'tak'.then,all my frens try call my nmber.ad~~tp tade org jwp.then,we expect t'cicir kott.try la cri balek kt tmpt2 yg amy llu tu.but,ta jmpe.smpai jusco!jln kaki!ngan hajar~~luv u dear :)) thankiesh!! nn ajeem thanks sbb tlgg cri gak dat tyme :)) pas2 msgg my beloved cousin,na.dy try wat friend finder.bnde tu kt tmn connought??pas2 2nd tyme kt tmn bukit hijau ap ta?? nn confirm.ad org amek.haih -.- sedeyy gak.bt,tu laa~da'thing already happened.na wat cne?emmmphh~my pitcha!!hukhuk :'((

No comments:

follower blog ini :)