a story to tell :'((

(A girl and guy were speeding over 100 mph on a motorcycle)
Girl: Slow
down. Im scared.
Guy: No this is fun.
Girl: No its not. Please, its to scary!
Guy: Then tell me you love me.
Girl: Fine, I love you. Slow down!
Guy: Now give me a BIG hug.
(Girl hugs him)
Guy: Can u take my helmet off and put it on? Its bugging me.

In the paper the next day: A motorcycle had crashed into a building because of break failure. Two people were on the motorcycle, but only one survived.
The truth was that halfway down the road, the guy realized that his brakes broke, but he didn't want to let the girl know. Instead, he had her say she loved him, felt her hug one last time, then had her wear his helmet so she would live even though it meant he would die.

Wednesday, April 15, 2009

journey to heaven~haha ;pp


ma'sista && me [amy.437]


amy : dat kitty is mine!!
kakak : amek laa.kakak nye abbit~wee,,mama ta ley amek ;pp
mama : alaa.mama ta kesa.kn papa?
papa : hmmmm~ -.- [mls na lyn ank pmpuan && istri nyee.hehe]



after 'fighting' ngan ma'sista~haha :DD
the victory is mine!!
i got my kitty~wee ;))



papa&&kak misha.
uhh~now i noe where did i got the "lyke to make faces in front of the cameras~" haha :DD



kakak : adeq~cptcpt jadi tarzan!ma2 pon~
amy : japjap.cannot reach it.its too high lorh sista.
mama : let me!let me!empph~[dgn b'sgguh2]
kakak : haiyo,both of u too 'rendang' laa~
haha :DD

*after dat ad sesi kejar mengejar naek basikal..hehe :))


we love each other~
muahmuah!!syg anda sista ;DD



waa~my own barbie house.
am da'princess!
wee~:DD


kak misha&&mama&&me
we travel all over da'world babe!
[tpu2 nyee~hope so,oneday.hehe ;)) ]


my 2nd&&3rd barbie house.
eh eh,mosque~ngeehee ;pp
me&&papa~peace!!
my hero of my life~




we r at syria!!
[tpu tpu jagk~huhu ;pp ]



lurve 'em very munche!!~
kat mekah.
upss.too sexy meyh i.
haih -.-





luv u mama :DD


at china~wee :DD
mam eskim.nyumnyum!


masjid kristal~
bt,da'crystal is only at the top of each bulan tuu~
haih.bt still lawa meyh!!



papa&&mama.
i luv them soo damnn much!
naek cruise.
jalan2 satu sg terengganu tu.


hihi~posing is my thinggy :DD

dat tyme da late g bekpess.
bt,still...
m'gedikk ngan camera :DD
[kt kusi 2 i pna jatuh sbb gayut kt tepon.haha :DD ]




sbnanye da lmbt.
huhu~da na lunch pon dat tyme.haha ;DD


me nn ma'shista!
chaiyokchaiyok sista wit ur
practical kt terengganu nunn~
hehe ;pp

3 comments:

amy.437 said...

saje jep na kondem blogg amy~wekkk!!

-Melissa Rina- said...

mane ade~~ mmg amy pentipu!! hahaha.. da la delete comment kakak.. eeiiii~~ sekeh kang!! hahaha (siap la kalo comment ni pon di delete!!) grr..

amy.437 said...

mne ad mnipu ngek nye kakak!!
ckp sket ap yg sy tpu?

follower blog ini :)