a story to tell :'((

(A girl and guy were speeding over 100 mph on a motorcycle)
Girl: Slow
down. Im scared.
Guy: No this is fun.
Girl: No its not. Please, its to scary!
Guy: Then tell me you love me.
Girl: Fine, I love you. Slow down!
Guy: Now give me a BIG hug.
(Girl hugs him)
Guy: Can u take my helmet off and put it on? Its bugging me.

In the paper the next day: A motorcycle had crashed into a building because of break failure. Two people were on the motorcycle, but only one survived.
The truth was that halfway down the road, the guy realized that his brakes broke, but he didn't want to let the girl know. Instead, he had her say she loved him, felt her hug one last time, then had her wear his helmet so she would live even though it meant he would die.

Tuesday, December 2, 2008

this whole VAMPIRE OLIDAE!

this few days i slalu balek lmbt till late-nite weyh [tp b4 11pm.hehe]
my parents ta tau nn hopefully my sibs ta keco2.hohoho[ktawe jahat.xp] ohh.talk about it.i enjoyyy sgtsgt.i thought my olidae will b bored as i WAS before.my GF && bff && i g knl balek jb nih.haha :DD g mamam kt ss.if ta mam pn[i kn nga diet.ngee~] g tman dorg shissha or just bebual kisah silam..heh :)) then,g shopink! && tgk muvie [twilight ensem lh hero dy!]kt cs,tc,angsana if ta pn.sjew na amek angin..relaxing~g pantai..turf! uma my gals..heheh..wat pillow fight.haha :DD gossip2.mam abc kt kmpung melayu.weyh! best weyh~special.i nver knew ad abc kt citu.mmg sdap!ta tpu.g danga bay.mam cake tpi pantai~haha [shieda nn awin.mish u guys!] nn my part-time job!eventho pnat glew vavi.bt,i enjoy it :) oh oh nn my brothers..[abgku naem+adeqku meww+cousin ku qayyum] ktorg g mam kt bomba.kacang pool~sdap weyh.thanxx to abgku naem.dy blnje mam pizza && mcD huhu.sygg adeq babe :)) ohh.i love 'em sdfm lh!even slalu gdo2 manje.haha ;DD ngeng nye meww.bt,they mke my life cmplete :))




zeereen's ownn



ohh.my super-duper GF!she's gorg aite ;))


tc && istana garden :))




they were lyke my ANGEL!



both d'ss but in diff time&&day :))

No comments:

follower blog ini :)