a story to tell :'((

(A girl and guy were speeding over 100 mph on a motorcycle)
Girl: Slow
down. Im scared.
Guy: No this is fun.
Girl: No its not. Please, its to scary!
Guy: Then tell me you love me.
Girl: Fine, I love you. Slow down!
Guy: Now give me a BIG hug.
(Girl hugs him)
Guy: Can u take my helmet off and put it on? Its bugging me.

In the paper the next day: A motorcycle had crashed into a building because of break failure. Two people were on the motorcycle, but only one survived.
The truth was that halfway down the road, the guy realized that his brakes broke, but he didn't want to let the girl know. Instead, he had her say she loved him, felt her hug one last time, then had her wear his helmet so she would live even though it meant he would die.

Saturday, December 6, 2008

i was soo INTO it~!! :))

i got lots of thingy i wnt to share with u guys.
but,,ahh~dis olidae mkes me go
LAZYlazzz nn BUSYbuzz.
go here n there.
with my gals.
all the tyme.
ohh! nn my shista
[dr mel wannabe.haha :DD] is back!
ohh,i miss her alotsss.
we spend our time together.
even it was like one-nite out~
bt,i enjoy it sis!
todae.6thDEC08.
i've been so much places.
wedding~majlis khatan,,danga,ss,nn MORE!!
oh!nn fer da'wedding.
i act involve in the dancing part.
[oh! nn jaaa t u kawen u pggil my
group 'SHEUMURA' k?t i mnari utk u :)) haa!]
haa :DD beshbesh!
todae.7thhDEC08.
i open my frens'page at ms.
nn i hear da'profile songs of her.
nn i was lyke..WAHH!i love dis song :))


jauh kau pergi[tinggal kenangan] - Melly

Pernah ada rasa cinta antara kita
kini tinggal kenangan
ingin kulupakan semua tentang dirimu
namun tak lagi kan seperti dirimu

oh bintangku
jauh kau pergi meninggalkan diriku
disini aku merindukan dirimu
kini kucoba mencari penggantimu
namun tak lagi kan seperti dirimu

oh kekasih
jauh kau pergi meninggalkan diriku
disini aku merindukan dirimu
kini kucoba mencari penggantimu
namun tak lagi kan seperti dirimu

oh kekasih
pernah ada rasa cinta antara kita
kini tinggal kenangan
ingin kulupakan semua tentang dirimu
namun tak lagi kan seperti dirimu

oh bintangku
jauh kau pergi meninggalkan diriku
disini aku merindukan dirimu
kini kucoba mencari penggantimu
namun tak lagi kan seperti dirimu

oh kekasih



seriously sweet,,kn?
:))
nn fer dis b'coming eid.
tomorrow,na pgi shopink brg2 dapur.
with my grandma! tok yong nn konco2nye.
haa :DD my sibs lorh.
oh,nn emm..
plss i beg u~
dnt eva fall fer me.
love urself.
frens till eternity.

No comments:

follower blog ini :)