a story to tell :'((

(A girl and guy were speeding over 100 mph on a motorcycle)
Girl: Slow
down. Im scared.
Guy: No this is fun.
Girl: No its not. Please, its to scary!
Guy: Then tell me you love me.
Girl: Fine, I love you. Slow down!
Guy: Now give me a BIG hug.
(Girl hugs him)
Guy: Can u take my helmet off and put it on? Its bugging me.

In the paper the next day: A motorcycle had crashed into a building because of break failure. Two people were on the motorcycle, but only one survived.
The truth was that halfway down the road, the guy realized that his brakes broke, but he didn't want to let the girl know. Instead, he had her say she loved him, felt her hug one last time, then had her wear his helmet so she would live even though it meant he would die.

Friday, November 21, 2008

katak bwh pinggan~xp

its almost 7o'clock in da'morning.bt i just dnt felt asleep.todae am going to cheer up my big bored holidae with my gals.yarhh~yesterday,they took me to d'istana garden[dats wut i called it.haa~:DD] as usual..jogg~bt,most of da'tyme we're just taking pitchas.ngee~xpp bt i enjoyed it gals.ily :)) act,am not in da'mood of posting any bloggies ryte now.bt,ahhhh~i just cnt stop thinking nn trying to understand WHY if sumone do bad things,,hurt ya' or wtv it is..why must they "cop" dat the colleagues r also da'same?kau ad mslh ngn dy asl nk libtkn aq ngn member2 aq yg laen?b professional lh.wut is ur problem anyway huh?i hate this racism things!arghhh!

No comments:

follower blog ini :)