a story to tell :'((

(A girl and guy were speeding over 100 mph on a motorcycle)
Girl: Slow
down. Im scared.
Guy: No this is fun.
Girl: No its not. Please, its to scary!
Guy: Then tell me you love me.
Girl: Fine, I love you. Slow down!
Guy: Now give me a BIG hug.
(Girl hugs him)
Guy: Can u take my helmet off and put it on? Its bugging me.

In the paper the next day: A motorcycle had crashed into a building because of break failure. Two people were on the motorcycle, but only one survived.
The truth was that halfway down the road, the guy realized that his brakes broke, but he didn't want to let the girl know. Instead, he had her say she loved him, felt her hug one last time, then had her wear his helmet so she would live even though it meant he would die.

Wednesday, November 19, 2008

bout my boriiiiiinng dae~

todae.
nuthink special.
nothing happens to me.
segalanye bosan.
tiada ap yg brlaku.
hanya di bilik sndirian m'bca novel kesayangan :))
think of...
wut i wnt nn wut i didnt do yet.
in my life theres only frens dat making my life perfect.
feels like a princess :DD
tiap ary syggggg banget sma mreka.
haha ;))
tup tup.
habis pikirin.
yaahhhh~b'cinta aja belum.
aderh.speaking endon lk aq.haa ~ :DD
do i need love??
i mean~evryone needs love.
bt heyy wut i think for this years.
single single itu bahagia dong!
tiade rse saket.
xcept klaw jtuh longkang.
ahaa~ :DD
oke oke serious.
hmm,,in my view of falling in love..


jatuh cinta sememangnya indah
tp bila cinta kta jtuh?
saketnya bkn sperti jtuh longkang tawu?
trase sejuk
walaupn panas
trase saket
walaupn tiade luke
hoping dying
cnt breath
cnt move on w'out him/her...
life bcome worst
life bcome cmplicated
seems dat evrything dat we do reminds u for both of u
just thinking of him/her


bt..it mke sense
klaw ta pna rse saket
ta de life la kn?
so,i decided to find one
my true love.
haha :DD
calon?
tiade


bt he must hv dis characteristics!


caring
always care for me evry single mingle minutes
not too obvious bt trase dijage oleh dy :))
sweet
ta mnyakitkn hati nn ta ckp bnde bkn2
yg ta spsatutnye d'ckp pde gals
baik
pde parents serta org laen
nn most important,,me :))
romantic
"..giv me flowers just b'cos it is wednesday.."
-JuwannaMan
bkn jiwang tp romantic :)
nn some extra
handsome or cute
[at least sdp mte mmndang,hee~ xp]
+tinggi (bia nmpk cm cpl bkn sibs.haha :DD )
+pandai(ta kn yg bodo lk kn?msty ad education.for future life.in case.haha nn in many aspect,,sukan?music?jge hati?amek aty?byk la)
+not a player or ex-player(for me,,once a player always a player.tq bt no thanks)
+cn support me(also in many aspect.feelings esp)
+kurus(sbb pna dlu trauma ad la psl kes bsa nh)
haha ;DD
act,fizikal ta pnting..
yg pnting dalaman :))
bt heyy;;everyone loves perfecto
who doesnt wnt a one full package?
bt,,we r humans.
evryones not perfect
i noe..
bt as a dream it may cme true in my fairyfantasy land ;)
or wut cn i say~
it may just appear in my fairyfantasy land?
cintaku di alam mimpi..
agk best~
haha :DD
who noes?

bt frens is still am evrything!
ily my dear darling syggg nn wtv i cll u.
xoxo

2 comments:

Naz said...

wah.
taste yg mnarik.
haha.
hey gud luck!

amy.437 said...

haha :DD
thanks!
ala.
bkn nye ad pn manusia perfect
dlm dunia nh.
bt in my fantasy.
yupp!it is!
haa ;DD

follower blog ini :)